By clicking the “Make Payment” button at the bottom of this page, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of this program.
The undersigned (“Member”), desires to become a member of the SLII Mentoring Program, and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Application: Members represents and warrants that all facts stated in the mentee application are true and correct.
- Payment of Program Fees: All payments to SLII are final and non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policy: Mentors must be notified directly via email at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend a scheduled session; otherwise that session is forfeited.
- Use-it-or-lose-it terms: No refunds are given for unused sessions. Sessions must be used within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Entire Agreement: The program documents, price lists, and other documents referred to in this agreement embody the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein contained. There are no restrictions, promises, warranties, covenants, or undertakings, other than those set forth or referred to in this agreement. This agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties with respect to each subject matter.
- Governing Law: This agreement, and all documents mentioned herein by reference, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
- Acceptance of Terms: I understand that I am entitled to use SLII In-Person Mentoring Services within the scope of services. SLII will assign a qualified mentor to support your in-person sessions. Mentors will offer availability during the weeks you’ve expressed interest. Two weeks advanced notice is recommended to request in person sessions.